Reconnect Psychology provides a range of therapeutic and consultative services to brain injury survivors, their families, their healthcare teams, and their legal teams. More information about these services is provided below.
For more information please click the arrow below.
Our Psychological Therapies Include
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
Solution Focused Brief Therapy
Functional Behaviour Assessment
Training and Consultation
- The cognitive consequences of traumatic brain injury
- Brain anatomy
- Psychological and emotional issues following brain injury
- Challenging behaviour
- Adjustment issues following brain injury
- Capacity issues
- Clinical supervision of healthcare professionals, in a one-to-one or group supervision format. Clinical supervision may focus on the cognitive, psychological or social aspects of a client’s care.
Please note, the above is not an exhaustive list. If you have any training or consultation needs, please feel free to contact us to discuss your requirements.
Mental Capacity Assessments
- Capacity to make a will
- Capacity to manage property and financial affairs
- Capacity to make decisions concerning health and wellbeing
- Capacity to litigate
- Capacity to decide where to live